Why Switch to Point of Sale Systems?
The day where the good old cash register rules is now gone. In fact, they must be marked as “obsolete” as they are a very primitive kind of business management tool. However, due to certain reasons, there are still businesses that uses these so called “obsolete” technology. Why? There are several reasons why a business prefer using a cash register than a point of sale system.
- They prefer a “simple” based machine, which can be easily learned by anyone.
- They does not have the enormous amount needed to obtain a point of sale system. Most modern state of the art POS bundles can cost more than $3000. But that’s not a problem here, well talk about that later.
- Cash registers doesn’t need “updates” and maintenance. Uh, I don’t think so…
As you can see, these are some of the factors that hinders a business owner from obtaining a point of sale system. And if you are one of them, you are really missing out. I’ll tell you, you will save a lot of time, effort and money if you get your POS system today. Why? What is this point of sale system?
Introduction to Point of Sale Systems
A point of sale system is a combination of computer hardware and software which records sales as they are happening. It solves most of our problems involving maintenance, operational and record-keeping tasks.
- Goodbye to “sudden shrink”. As we have stated earlier, a point of sale system records any and all sales as they happen. It has an accurate and timely tracking which will greatly help pinpoint the cause of “sudden shrink”. Aside from that, it helps you immediately identify current stock levels.
- Easier markdown management. This is one of the things that frustrates many small to medium business owners. With a point of sale system, you can easily track and know items which are marked down and how much was the discount placed. POS automates all of these processes and provides an accurate record for you to keep.
- Easier promotions tracking. Not only easier but more accurate. Most of us knows that promotions can attract a bunch of new customers. With POS, all promotions can be tracked accurately, in any forms. You can easily tell how successful your promotions was, up to the last penny.
- Anytime, anywhere! Yes, you can be at your business all the time, and this is also one of the big headaches of businesses. Employee and staff accuracy and efficiency seems to get lousy when the boss is away. Point of sale systems offers a critical level of control wherever you are.
- No more price inconsistency. If you have several store locations, chances are, you have customers that complains about the price difference of the same item on your two branches. With a point of sale system, all of your prices and products can be easily streamlined. The result: a better customer experience.
- No need for multiple packages. One bundle does it all! Most vendors (including us) offers bundled point of sale software. All you need to do is to deploy the package and you are done.
- Put your staff at better work. No need to order price check, no need for fixing cash registers, no need to double check inventory, etc. etc. It increases your staff’s productivity as they only have to deal with the customers and not to those paper works!
But Point of Sale Systems Costs Thousands!
No problem! Here at alliancebundle.com, we offer a lease to own payment plan, which starts only at $75 a month! You can contact us to know more about our products and services or call us at 1-888-405-8706 now!